Masdar Free Zone – A hub for sustainability and innovation
Be Sustainable. Be Innovative.
What does it mean to be sustainable or innovative?
Does it mean to devise a business worthy idea, capitalize its unique features and just talk about it?
Perhaps launch at a grand scale, fulfill every characteristic with hype, but just for a limited time? For a few months?
No, that is not being sustainable or innovative.
To be sustainable is to sustain, and maintain a certain benchmark. Innovation lies in conducting activities and processes better, introducing smarter and efficient methods.
As the world evolves into technological advancements, it is necessary to not only stay on track but set a pace to continuously evolve.
When sustainability and innovation are collectively used, a harmonious union is formed.
2021 as a year has set a benchmark for every entrepreneur and business owner on various levels of output and performance: from processes, raw material procurement and efficiency, every step has to be tailored for facilitation and ease.
The Masdar Free Zone has set an excellent example, going beyond descriptive appeal and demonstrating unmatched innovation with continuous evolution.
The Masdar City Free Zone
Located in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi, is a state of the art business community for like-minded entrepreneurs and opportunity seekers contributing toward evolving change.
Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates and a hub for entrepreneurial innovation. Find out more about what free zones are here.
State of the art community
It is worthy to mention how the infrastructure and facilities at the Masdar Free Zone are an unmatched source of everyday inspiration.
Capture this scenario:
Wherever you walk, not only do you taste the greatness of the clean breeze but get inspired to be more earth friendly. Perhaps even nurture your goals in an unconventional manner?
The Masdar Free Zone walkways have been designed as shaded narrow spaces that lower the temperature, promoting well-being physically and mentally.
This is a prime example of sustainability and innovation! You can never know how a basic idea can turn into a simple yet groundbreaking upgrade in our lifestyle.
From multinationals to SME’s and startups, you will find an innovative range of entities paving a way to bring smart and effective methods to combat climate change and strengthen sustainability.
The business community is known for organizing networking events, referrals and introduction for further facilitation and support of free zone entrepreneurs.
Every person who wishes to upgrade their knowledge, grow their network and further strengthen their business will find the self driven initiative by the Masdar business community enriching.
It is interesting to mention in the heart of the business community lies an educational institution, the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence, a research-based graduate level educational platform. Local and international students can both apply for AI related programs. To know more check out https://mbzuai.ac.ae/
– Masdar City was successfully established in 2006
– Masdar City is the first Estidama 4 Pearl community in Abu Dhabi. Estidama is a design methodology in building and constructing with an interest in sustainability. The Pearl Rating System is by the Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council initiative Estidama where green buildings receive ratings according to various factors. To know more you can visit https://web.archive.org/web/20141210093414/http://estidama.upc.gov.ae/pearl-rating-system-v10.aspx?lang=en-US
– In 2020 the Masdar Free Zone witnessed an increase in companies by 26%
– Artificial Intelligence plays a vital role, with an estimated $15.7 trillion boost through AI specialist companies by 2030 to the global economy
– Infrastructure at Masdar City constitutes of using low-carbon cement among various other verified or locally sourced materials
– Driverless vehicles! Masdar City is known for having the innovative ‘’Iconic Personal Rapid Transport’’ network of driverless vehicles accommodating 2 million people
– It is expected that Masdar City & Free Zone will accommodate 50,000 residents, 40,000 students and professionals by 2030
Wherever you reside in the world, a certain percentage of climate change is affecting the quality of current life and creating concern for future generations.
Sustainability is desired by many to implement, but not possible or practical due to various reasons such as not living in an area where proactive steps can be taken to make a difference.
It’s your time to rise and shine
Are you an avid tech, climate change or empowerment inspired entrepreneur who wants to raise the bar in innovation?
The Masdar Free Zone is the ultimate place to make a difference. Not only will you introduce your idea through your business but also make a difference. With perseverance and having a value oriented approach, you will be appreciated by everyone in the face of success and growth.
We want to help you move from thoughts and into action, book your consultation where we tell you the awesome ways you can make the most of your genius entrepreneurial idea.
You can also find out other ways to setup your business, check out the mainland business setup opportunity.