How to Check Labour Contract Online in UAE [mol enquiry service mol uae labour card
It is now possible to check your labour contract online in the United Arab Emirates. This service is provided by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation and is available free of charge.
There are a few reasons why the UAE government has decided to make labour contracts accessible online.
One of the main reasons is to increase transparency between employers and employees. By making contracts available online, workers will be able to see precisely what they are signing up for and be aware of any changes made to their contracts.
Another reason why the UAE government has decided to make labour contracts accessible online is to make it easier for workers to file complaints or raise concerns about their working conditions.
If a worker feels like their rights are being violated, they can go online and check their contract to see if what they are experiencing is in line with what is written in the contract. If not, they can then take appropriate action.
The Ministry of Labour in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is responsible for regulating labour relations and overseeing the implementation of labour laws.
In the past, the Ministry was responsible for checking labour contracts to ensure that they complied with UAE law. However, other websites have taken over this function, such as the Labour Law Website.
There are several reasons why accessing your labour contract online is more convenient than having a hard copy with you.
- First, you can always access the latest version of your contract.
- Second, if you need to make any changes or updates to your contract, you can do so easily and quickly online.
- Finally, if you ever lose your hard copy of your contract, you can always access it online.
This guide will tell you how to check labour contracts in the UAE using different methods.
UAE Labour Card Number Check
our labor card number is a crucial identification number that you’ll need for various employment-related processes in the UAE.
Luckily, there are four different ways you can check labour contracts online. Here are a few options:
- Check labour contracts online in UAE via the MOHRE website
- Check your labour contract online via the transaction number
- Check labour agreements online in UAE by filling in personal details
- Review labour card information via MOHRE mobile application
1. How to check Labour Contract Online in UAE via MOHRE Website?
The UAE Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) has made it possible for workers to check their labour contracts online.
This is a convenient service for workers who cannot obtain a physical copy of their contract from their employer.
To check your labour contract online, you will need to log in to the MOHRE website using your Emirates ID. Once you have logged in, you will be able to view and download a copy of your contract.
If you are unsure how to log in or navigate the MOHRE website, we have covered the steps below.
- Visit the MOHRE website and click on the ‘Services’ tab.
- Now head over to ‘TAQEEM’, from the drop-down menu.
- Now click on ‘View Approved Contract’ in the left menu.
- You will now see the form as shown below, where you can add your details to view or download your labour contract online.
OR simply click here to directly land on the form shown above to check labour contract information online in the UAE.
2. Check your labour contract online via the transaction number
It is now possible for residents in the UAE to check their labour contracts online via the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) website. This can be done by following these simple steps:
- First, visit the MOHRE website at www.MOHRE.gov.ae.
- Next, click on the ‘Contracts’ tab and select the ‘Inquiry by Transaction Number’ option.
- Enter your transaction number in the space provided, and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Your labour contract will then be displayed on the screen for you to view.
You can also use this service to check the status of your labour contract or cancel it if you wish to do so.
3. Check labour agreement online in UAE by filling in personal details
Whether you’re an employer or employee, it’s crucial to have a copy of your labour contract. This provides a record of the agreed terms and conditions of employment but can also be used as proof of employment if needed. Thankfully, checking your labour contract online in the UAE is now possible via the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) website.
To check your labour contract online in the UAE, simply follow these steps:
1. Go to the MOHRE website and click on the ‘Contracts’ tab.
2. Enter your details, including your Emirates ID number And nationality.
3. Click on the ‘Search’ button.
4. Your labour contract will be displayed on the screen.
You can also use the MOHRE website to check the status of your labour contract and download and print a copy if needed. If you have any questions or problems checking your labour contract online, contact the MOHRE Call Center on 80060.
4. Review labour card information via MOHRE mobile application
The first step to checking your labour contract online is downloading the MOHRE Mobile Application. This can be done by visiting the App Store or Google Play and searching for “MOHRE”.
- Once the application has been downloaded, open it and create an account using your Emirates ID.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to view all of the information related to your employment contract.
This includes your salary, benefits, and leave entitlements. You will also be able to see any changes that have been made to your contract since it was first issued.
If you have any questions about your labour contract, you can contact the MOHRE helpline at 8006255.
How to Check Labour Contracts in the UAE via Tasheel Website?
The UAE has a website that allows workers to check the status of their labour contract, called Tasheel.
This is an excellent resource for employees who want to ensure that their contract is up-to-date. Here’s how to check your labour contract in UAE via the Tasheel website:
1. Go to the Tasheel website
2. Enter your Emirates ID number in the box provided.
3. Click on the “Search” button.
4. Your labour contract should be displayed on the screen. If it is not, then you may need to contact Tasheel directly for assistance.
The Tasheel website is an excellent resource for workers in the UAE. It allows you to quickly check the status of your labour contract and make sure that it is in order.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Tasheel directly for assistance.
How To Check Free Zone Labour Contract In UAE?
Typically, labour contracts in Free Zones have a duration of two years.
If you decide to terminate the contract before its expiration and your employment contract specifies that you need to reimburse the employer for visa and other expenses, then the employer has the right to claim reimbursement from you.
It is now possible to check your Free Zone labour contract online in the UAE. This service is provided by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) and is available to all Free Zone employees in the country.
You will need to have your Emirates ID and labour card number handy to use this service.
- Simply log on to the MOHRE website
- Now enter your details in the online form.
- You will then be able to view and print out a copy of your labour contract.
This is an excellent service for those who want to keep a copy of their contract on hand or for those who need to check the details of their employment agreement. It is also convenient to get a copy of your contract if you have lost the original.
What is Labour Card Number in UAE?
The labour Card Number is an identification number issued to every employee in the United Arab Emirates. This number is used to record and store information about the employee, such as their name, address, contact details, and employment history.
The labour Card Number is also used to track absences from work, calculate salaries, and pay taxes. Employers must provide their employees with a labour Card Number, and it is illegal to work in the UAE without one.
If you are an employee in the UAE, you can find your labour Card Number on your labour contract, payslip, or ID card.
The labour contract is issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE). All employers in the UAE must register their employees with MOHRE, and the registration process includes obtaining a labour contract.
Only employees with a valid UAE residency visa are eligible for a labour contract, sponsorships. There are many benefits to having a labour contract in the UAE. For instance, you will be entitled to paid annual leave, end-of-service gratuity, and other perks.
You will also have greater job security as your employer cannot terminate your contract without just cause. Finally, you will be able to file a complaint with the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation if you feel that your employer has violated your rights.
This wraps our guide on how to check labour contracts in the UAE.
If you are an employee in the UAE, it is essential to be aware of your rights and expectations. By understanding the terms of your labour contract, you can avoid any misunderstandings or disputes with your employer. The best way to do this is by checking your labour contract online.
Hopefully, this guide must have helped you conveniently check your labour status so you don’t face any issues while working in the UAE.